Are you willing to have some royal-style dinner made out of duck at the weekend but don’t have the energy to cook it along with a lack of experience in making it?
If yes, you must try this air fryer parsley duck legs recipe this weekend. This flavorful mixture of Chinese and Asian tastes makes this cuisine a treat to eat. After trying it for the first time, you will not miss this on your weekends.
What Is the Difference Between Chicken and Duck meat?
Seemingly, both duck and chickens are considered poultry and possess white meat. However, duck meat is very different from chicken. The meat is darker in color as compared to chicken. Moreover, it also contains more nutrients than the quantity present in chicken—for example, the amount of myoglobin helps blood carry more oxygen in excess. The amount of iron is also high in duck meat compared to chicken.
How to Prepare the Duck Legs Before Heading Them Towards an Air Fryer?
First, take the duck legs and wash them off with water or vinegar. Then you have to tap dry them and keep them in a bowl. Add garlic paste, salt pepper, ginger powder, olive oil, lemon juice, and other spices, keeping in mind the taste of other family members. After that, you have to mix them well using your hands and coat a thin and even coating over the duck legs. Now they are ready for their journey towards the air fryer.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Parsley Duck Legs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Always serve them after cooking them, as it will take some time to get all the inside juices to settle.
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley Drizzling them with BBQ sauce or Lemon juice is also a good choice.
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 duck legs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 340 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together garlic, parsley, five-spice powder, salt and black pepper.
- Rub the duck legs with garlic mixture generously.
- After preheating, arrange the duck legs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes of cooking, adjust the temperature to 390 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the duck legs from Air Fryer and serve.