The potato casserole is a super delicious dinner. It is very cheesy and flavorful. Your family will love the combination of ham and potato.
The air fryer cooks the potato casserole perfectly. In a short period, your potato casserole will be ready to serve. The air fryer cooks them very healthy and preserves their nutritional contents.
Can I Reheat Potato Casserole in an Air Fryer?
Yes, an air fryer can warm up your potato casserole. It takes less time to warm up your potato casserole in an air fryer. You can warm ham and potato casserole in 2-3 minutes only.
However, you have to keep maintaining the temperature. Extra reheating can result in less tasty potato casserole. After heating, your potato casserole will be fresh again.
How Much Time and the Temperature Does the Air Fryer Take to Cook Potato Casserole?
Air Fryer takes less time to cook ham and potato casserole than an oven. Before cooking, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. Air Fryer takes 25 to 30 minutes to cook potato casserole.
Adjust the temperature to 400° F. Be careful in temperature adjustment. If you keep an eye on time and temperature, the air fryer will provide you with delicious ham and potato casserole.
After cooking, let them stay for 2 to 3 minutes in the air fryer basket. Then, take out potato casserole from an air fryer. An air fryer will thoroughly cook your cheesy, delicious, and flavorful potato casserole.
Is It Healthy to Cook Potato Casserole in an Air Fryer?
Air Fryer does not require oil for cooking potato casserole. As oil is not present, this dish does not cause weight gain. The absence of fat makes it nutritional for you. Hence, you can eat this dinner as much as you want.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Ham and Potato Casserole
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10½-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked ham chopped
- 1 lb small red potatoes cut in half
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 1½-2 cups Swiss Cheese shredded
- Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the cream of mushroom soup, milk, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Add in the ham, potatoes and onion and mix well.
- Add 1 cup of cheese and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25-28 minutes.
- While cooking, stir the ham mixture twice.
- After 25 minutes of cooking, top the casserole with the remaining cheese.