The next big thing is air fryer polenta sticks! Our polenta sticks are made from ready-to-eat polenta logs that are sliced into thin strips and then fried to perfection in an air fryer to give you the best fry choice ever.
They have a crunchy outside and a creamy interior. They’re great to serve with a side of dip and are one of our all-time favorite snack recipes!
Try them today, and you will say that these air-fried polenta sticks are easy to make and very crunchy, delicious, and addicting.
Why Make Use Air Fryer To Make Polenta Sticks?
When summer arrives, I look for summer snacks that don’t require the use of an oven.
Cleaning up is a breeze, and the air fryer keeps the home cool while producing the ideal bunch of polenta sticks from a tube! It’s truly a win-win situation for everyone, so give it a shot!
Is It Healthy to Eat Air Fryer Polenta Sticks?
As an air fryer is used to air fry the polenta sticks, the quantity of oil required and ingested is minimal compared to traditionally frying in deep oil. Thus, these polenta fries are somewhat nutritious.
Also, they’re high in complex carbohydrates, which keep you feeling fuller for longer.
These polenta sticks are, of course, gluten-free and vegetarian, making them suitable for a variety of diets.
What does it Taste Like to Eat Polenta Sticks?
The corn taste in polenta sticks is subtle. It’s not too strong, and it pairs well with cheesy or garlicky dip sauces. Then again, their texture is sheer bliss! On the outside, it’s crunchy, but the inside is incredibly creamy. It’s an understatement to say they’re addicting.
How To Serve Air Fryer Polenta Sticks?
We eat them as a snack with a garlic aioli sauce or other favorite dips at my place! You can also serve them with other options such as chicken recipes like chicken meatballs, a hearty salad, steak, or sauces like pizza sauce and marinara sauce.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Polenta Sticks
- 2 ½ cups cooked polenta
- as required salt
- non stick cooking spray
- Place the polenta into a greased baking dish evenly and with the back of a spoon ,smooth the top surface.
- Cover the baking dish and refrigerate for about 1 hour or until set.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut the polenta into the desired-sized slices.
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange the polenta sticks into the prepared baking dish.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5-6 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply