Being a homemaker, I’m always searching for wonderful family-friendly recipes that everyone appreciates. In my comfort food and quick to prepare lists, casseroles are on the top since they can feed a crowd and are quick to prepare.
You’re missing out if you haven’t tried an air fryer casserole yet. This air fryer pork taco casserole is not only tasty, but it’s also keto-friendly and takes only 30 minutes to prepare.
Why Should You Make This Air Fryer Pork Taco Casserole?
Crowd Pleaser – This delectable meal will appeal to both family and friends.
Saves Time – Prepare ahead of time and freeze for later use.
Light on Ingredients— Only a few common fundamental ingredients are required.
Easier to Manage — This no-fuss, easy-to-assemble air fryer pork taco casserole makes clean-up a joy.
Is It Possible to Make This Casserole Using Other Ground Meats?
This mouth-watering taco casserole can also be made using lean ground turkey or ground beef if you don’t want to use ground pork.
Can I Add More Vegetables to Enhance the Flavors?
You can add different flavors to this casserole to make it more interesting. Consider adding sliced jalapenos, sweeter red or green pepper, zucchini, or squash.
What Can I Put on Top of This Taco Casserole?
Consider adding extra toppings like chopped black olives, sour cream, cilantro, chopped avocado, and jalapenos when serving this taco casserole.
Expert Tips and Suggestions
Spice it Up: Add diced jalapeno to the meat when cooking for a hotter version. You could also use pepper jack cheese that is spicy.
Salsa Variations: Use simple bottled tomato sauce instead of salsa sauce, containing Italian spices and ingredients.
Make it Meatless: Remove the meat and replace it with your favorite beans, such as black beans or pinto beans, to make a vegetarian casserole.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Taco Casserole
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 lb ground pork
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Grease a baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the pork and taco seasoning and mix well.
- Add the cheeses and salsa and stir to combine.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking pan evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 25 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Divide the casserole into desired-sized pieces and serve.