Air Fryer Pretzel Bites are the best snack. They are soft, chewy, and accurately salty. The air fryer cooks them perfectly.
Air Fryer fries pretzel bites in a short period. They come out perfectly cooked. In just a few minutes, your pretzel bites would be ready.
Can I Reheat My Pretzel Bites in the Air Fryer?
You can warm up pretzel bites inside an air fryer. Air Fryer takes less time to warm up your pretzel bites. However, you need to take care of the temperature in time. Keep the temperature low and heat them for 2 to 3 minutes. After 2 to 3 minutes, take out your pretzel bites from the air fryer. They will be fresh, soft, and warm again.
Is It Better to Cook Pretzel Bites in an Air Fryer Than in an Oven?
It is very convenient to cook pretzel bites in an air fryer. The Air Fryer takes less time than the oven to cook pretzel bites. Moreover, it cooks pretzel bites thoroughly.
Furthermore, an air fryer does not require oil. That said, the pretzel bites turn out healthy due to the absence of oil. Your body does not gain extra fats. Therefore, you can devour these little bites as much as you want.
How Much Time and Temperature is Required by an Air Fryer to Cook Pretzel Bites?
Air Fryer requires a 390° F temperature to cook air pretzel bites thoroughly. At this temperature, the pretzel bites turn out perfectly cooked. Please do not increase the temperature. Your pretzel bites might burn in that case.
The air fryer requires significantly less time to cook pretzel bites. It can cook pretzel bites in 12 minutes only. However, preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes before placing pretzel bites in an air fryer basket. Then, cook them for minutes. They will be ready to munch on.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Pretzel Bites
- 1 ½ cup warm water
- 2 ¼ tsp quick rise yeast
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- non stick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, add the water and yeast and mix well.
- Add the flour, sugar and salt and stir until well combined.
- With your lightly floured hands, knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Place the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll into ropes.
- With a floured knife, slice the dough into 1-inch pieces.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange half of the pretzel bites into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pretzel bites from Air Fryer.
- Repeat wot remaining pretzel bites.