The Air Fryer Tortilla Chips are a fantastic semi-homemade snack to serve at parties or munch while watching a cheesy rom-com by yourself!
Best of all, they’re significantly healthier than typical fried tortilla chips because they’re manufactured with much less oil.
Use store-bought wheat or corn tortillas and very little oil to get them on your plate and ready for salsa in no time!
Can I Heat Tortilla Chips in An Air Fryer?
Without a doubt! This applies to both homemade and restaurant chips when warming before serving. If your tortilla chips start to lose their crispiness, lightly spray them with oil and reheat them in the air fryer at 350°F (180°C) for 2-3 minutes.
Should I Use Corn or Flour Tortillas for This Recipe?
Depending on your preferences or what you have on hand, you can interchangeably use corn or flour tortillas. Corn tortillas taste more like a conventional chip, while flour tortillas taste like a pita chip. I have used corn tortillas for this recipe, but I like them both. The directions are the same regardless of which you choose!
How to Store the Leftover Air Fryer Tortillas Chips?
Transfer the chips to an airtight container or bag after they have totally cooled. Allow cooling to room temperature before using. After roughly a day, they begin to go stale, although they can be securely stored for up to ten days.
How Do You Refresh Stale Chips in An Air Fryer?
Chips stored for an extended period may develop a stale flavor. Reheat them in the air fryer for a few minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit to freshen them.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries
Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
Air Fryer Tortilla Chips
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 corn tortillas cut into triangles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- to taste salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the tortilla triangles with oil evenly and then sprinkle with salt.
- After preheating, arrange the tortilla triangles into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 3 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the tortilla chips from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply