Now! Here we are again with a great recipe to show how you can make deliciously soft and moist pumpkin bread in the air fryer.
When fall arrives, who doesn’t love to have pumpkin bread? Indeed, it is among the most favorite breakfasts that can be paired with a cup of hot pumpkin spice latte.
Trying this pumpkin bread in the air fryer is incredibly simple and takes only a few minutes to bake. The heated air around the fryer bakes the bread to perfection, resulting in a hot, soft, moist, and fluffy load of bread.
Which Type of Pumpkin Puree should be used?
The first question that must pop in your head while reading this recipe must be, ‘what type of pumpkin puree should I use?’ Well, if it’s the season of fresh pumpkins, you can easily make fresh pumpkin puree and use it for this recipe. However, you can also use canned pumpkins, similar to pumpkin puree. Avoid using pumpkin bread fillings; they are already seasoned and sweetened. They will make your bread extra sweet.
Is It Possible To Use Other Flours?
Gluten-free flour, as well as whole wheat pastry flour, can both be used. But you should keep in mind that it may alter the texture of pumpkin bread. However, the baking time, amount of flour, and temperature recommended in this recipe would remain the same.
Can I Store the Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread?
Absolutely! yes. In case you are left with some pumpkin bread, let it cool to room temperature before wrapping it in saran wrap. It can easily last for 2-3 days on the counter.
You can put the leftovers into the refrigerator for more extended time storage. It will be suitable for up to a week, as it may start drying out after that.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Pumpkin Bread
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 6 tbsp banana flour
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- pinch ground nutmeg
- 6 tbsp oats
- Grease and loaf pan with cooking spray and then dust with a little flour. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients except for oats and with a hand mixer, mix until smooth.
- Add the oats and with a fork, mix well.
- Place the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 360 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the loaf pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the loaf pan from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the bread from pan and place onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread into desired-sized slices and serve.