Air Fryer monkey bread is one of the sweetest and yummiest breakfasts. They are buttery, soft, and flavorful.
The Air Fryer cooks monkey bread faster than the oven. It cooks healthy monkey bread. Your family will love to eat these delicious air fryer monkey bread.
Can I Reheat Monkey Bread in an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can heat monkey bread in an air fryer. Keep the temperature low while warming up these delicious monkey bread. Adjust the time for 2 to 3 minutes. Your mummy bread would be soft and fresh again.
Please, keep the temperature low and do not increase the time. Otherwise, your monkey bread would burn. Their taste will change. Therefore, be careful while reheating monkey bread.
Can I Take Out Monkey Bread from an Air Fryer as Soon as They are Baked?
Experts recommend that you not take out monkey bread as soon as they are cooked. Let them stay in an air fryer for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, carefully take the monkey bread out and place them on a plate. Your incredibly delicious, soft, and flavorful monkey bread is ready to be served.
How Much Temperature and Time is Required to Bake Monkey Bread in an Air Fryer?
The temperature required by an Air Fryer to cook monkey bread is 320° F. At this temperature, monkey bread would come out perfectly cooked. They will be thoroughly cooked in the center. Do not increase the temperature. The increase in temperature would cause the bread to burn.
Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. It takes 18 to 20 minutes to cook monkey bread in an air fryer. Super soft, delicious, and flavorful monkey bread would be ready after this time. After that, you can enjoy your freshly cooked monkey bread.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Monkey Bread
- non stick cooking spray
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 can biscuit dough
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add white sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Set aside.
- Unwrap the biscuit dough and then cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Roll each biscuit into a ball.
- Place the balls into a bowl and set aside.
- Place the cinnamon sugar over dough balls and mix well.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and melted butter. Set aside.
- Place the dough mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the butter mixture over the top of the dough mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 18-20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn out the monkey bread onto a plate and serve.