Nothing says autumn has arrived quite like the scent of freshly made air fryer pumpkin muffins!
These delectable but straightforward air fryer pumpkin muffins are incredibly moist and fluffy on the interior. Oats, cacao nibs, coconut butter, and ground nutmeg are blended to make these flavorful and soft pumpkin muffins.
These pumpkin muffins are great with a hot cup of coffee for breakfast. If you enjoy using your air fryer for baking new items, these Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins are a must-try.
Should I Use Pumpkin Puree or Pumpkin Pie Filling?
Since the grocery store sells two different pumpkin varieties, one of the most general queries is which one to use in baked pumpkin items. Although they seem similar, pumpkin puree and pumpkin filling are not the same. Depending on the brand, pumpkin puree is simply cooked pumpkin mixed without any spices or additives. While the filling for pumpkin pie is sweetened and spices are added, it is primarily used for pumpkin pie. Therefore, this recipe calls for pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling.
Which Muffin Pans Should I Use?
I bought these individual muffin molds, so I didn’t have to worry about whether they’d fit in my air fryer when I bought them. You can, however, make this recipe with a standard muffin pan. Before buying it, check that they fit perfectly in the air fryer.
Can I Make Some Additions & Changes In Ingredients?
Yes, you can surely make some great additions in its flavor according to your liking; for example, you can turn them into air fryer chocolate chip pumpkin muffins by simply folding in 1 cup of chocolate chips with a spatula and continuing with the rest of the recipe as written. Top the muffins with vanilla or cream cheese frosting if you want to go all out.
How to Store Them?
Keep leftover air-fried muffins in an airtight jar lined with paper towels at room temperature for no more than 4 days. The paper towel can soak up any condensation, allowing your muffins to last longer. I don’t advocate refrigerating them because the texture may alter.
More breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Christmas Gingerbread Cookies
Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 medium egg beaten
- ½ tbsp cacao nibs
- ½ tsp coconut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- Grease 6 muffin molds with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a blender, add all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin molds evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin molds into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin molds from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Invert the muffins onto the wire rack to completely cool before serving.
Leave a Reply