Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes are super delicious spicy donut holes. These pumpkin spice donuts are a divine dessert.
These delicious donut holes are the perfect mini treats for everyone. Air Fryer bakes them perfectly well. They are soft and sweet donuts that everyone would love to eat.
How Much Time Do Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes Take to Warm Up in an Air Fryer?
If you want to warm up already baked donuts in an air fryer, heat them for a few minutes. The most suitable time is 2-3 minutes. In just 2-3 minutes, your donuts would be soft and warm again. If you increase the time, the donuts will burn. Hence, stat alert while warming the pumpkin spice donut holes.
Do I Need to Layer Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes with Oil for Baking it in an Air Fryer?
You do not need to apply oil on donut holes. Oil is not a requirement here. However, it would be best if you arranged them in silicone liners. Silicone liners give them the best shape. Silicone liners do not either let them get overheated.
Can I Add Toppings to Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donuts?
You can coat your pumpkin spice donut holes after baking them. It would give them a flavorful taste. Coat them with sugar, Nutella, or chocolate chips. It is up to you to add as many toppings as you like.
How Much Temperature is Needed to Bake Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes in an Air Fryer?
The pumpkin spice donut holes need 350° F to get baked inside an air fryer. An air fryer needs to preheat. So, preheat the air fryer before placing pumpkin spice donuts inside it. Do not increase the temperature while baking pumpkin spice donuts. Keep it 350° F only. Otherwise, your donuts may get too brownish and a little bitter (if burnt.)
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅓ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp butter softened
- 1 small egg
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- For donut holes: in a bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice and mix well.
- In another large bowl, add sugars, butter, egg and vanilla extract and beat until smooth and creamy.
- In the bowl of sugar mixture, add the flour mixture, pumpkin puree and milk and beat until well combined.
- With a small cookie scooper, place the mixture into 10 silicone liners.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the silicone liners into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 7-9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for coating: in a small bowl, add sugar, pumpkin pe spice and cinnamon and mix well.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the silicone liners from Air Fryer and set aside to cool slightly.
- Then brush each donut hole with melted butter and roll in the sugar mixture.
- Serve warm.