Making dinner for the whole family after a hectic day on the field is certainly something you never want to do. But you cannot always order dinner from some restaurants.
With this air fryer simple haddock recipe, you can make a delicious dinner for the whole family within a few minutes. From preparations to get them appropriately cooked, all is a matter of only 13 to 14 minutes. The only condition is the presence of an air fryer in your kitchen.
What is Haddock?
Haddock is a typical fish eaten by almost every non-vegetarian many times a year. To make this recipe using haddock, you first cut it into fillets. For that purpose, you should lengthwise cut it into equal halves. Remove all the extra material and remove the tiny bones and spikes of fish using a pair of pliers. Then you have to cut it into long slices to make fillets out of them.
Can Frozen Haddock Fillets Also be Used to Make this Delicious Dinner?
There is no need to worry if you have only frozen fillets. It will be a great way of restoring them. However, it would be better to thaw them properly when cooking these frozen fillets. Otherwise, all the spices, seasonings, and flavors will not penetrate with perfection.
What is the Best Way to Serve these Simple Haddock Fillets?
- Serving any meaty dinner without some side dish will double the fun. Similarly, you must also serve these delicious haddocks with potato or radish chips.
- Drizzling the filets with some honey sauce or BBQ sauce will be perfect for serving this dish.
- You can also serve them with creamy sauce and squeeze a half lemon over them.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Simple Haddock
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2(6-ounces) haddock fillets
- 1 tbsp oilve oil
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Coat the fish fillets evenly with oil and then, sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- After preheating, arrange the fish fillets into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the fish fillets from Air Fryer and serve.