Preparing a big dinner for a family gathering or friends’ night is certainly something that you never want to do as it will take a lot of time and you have to make some difficult cuisine as well.
However, with this delicious air fryer taco casserole recipe, it will be real fun for you to cook dinner.
What Type of Beef is Required to Make Taco Casserole in an Air Fryer?
Usually, any part of beef can be used to make this delicious taco casserole. But make sure that the beef is finely grounded and consists of 70 to 80 percent of lean meat. The remaining percentage will contain fatty meat as fats are also required to give the typical flavor to this cuisine. Moreover, it will also allow you not to use special greasing for them.
What are the Ingredients to Make this Air Fryer Taco Casserole?
The primary ingredient is grounded beef. Then you have to season it with casserole seasoning, salt, and pepper. To prepare the topping, you have to cook different vegetables such as tomatoes, onions, and any other veggie of your choice, along with casserole seasoning and water. Another topping will be prepared using eggs, heavy cream, and sour cream.
How to Arrange Taco Casserole in an Air Fryer’s Basket?
You have to take a taco pan and pour slightly cooked ground beef in it. Then add the toppings over it and spread them evenly in the pan. Then you have to pick this pan and place it in the air fryer’s basket.
Why Should You Give a Chance to This Recipe for Dinner?
- You can quickly cook it by yourself by just having an air fryer in the kitchen.
- This is a healthy dinner full of vitamins and proteins with a low carb concentration.
- You can make it within 45 minutes for the whole family.
Air Fryer Taco CasseroleA fun and flavorful fiesta for family and friends’ gatherings…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 10 ounces canned diced tomatoes and green chilies with juices
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Lightly grease a casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat and cook the ground beef for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the grease from skillet.
- Stir in the bell pepper, tomatoes, taco seasoning and water and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, add heavy cream, sour cream and eggs and beat until well.
- In the bottom of prepared casserole dish, place the beef mixture evenly and top with egg mixture.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 300 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the casserole dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After 17 minutes of cooking, top the casserole with cheese evenly.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the casserole dish from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 389kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 35gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 306mgSodium: 405mgPotassium: 550mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1552IUVitamin C: 25mgCalcium: 171mgIron: 4mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂
More Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Sausage & Peppers
- Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
- Air Fryer Turkey Breast