A delicious dessert after a chicken or beef dinner is undoubtedly something you are looking for.
However, making it along with your dinner might not be a good idea for you as it is often a time-consuming process to make something sweet, and handling is also tricky.
But this air fryer S’mores recipe can assist you in this regard. You can make them in just 15 to 16 minutes and do not require a lot of effort.
What Ingredients Are Required to Make This S’more Dip in an Air Fryer?
You will be surprised after knowing that you can make this delicious dessert with only three ingredients. These are marshmallows, chocolate, and crackers. You have to choose that chocolate which can be melted quickly and spread everywhere. Therefore, using chocolate chips is a good idea.
What is the Reason to Make This Appealing Dessert in the Air Fryer?
If you want it perfectly cooked, you need to have fully melted chocolate above and below the marshmallows and slightly roasted marshmallows. When you try to achieve this thing in the oven, you might end up with burned chocolate, marshmallows, or an unmelted chocolate. To avoid all these mishaps, you have to use an air fryer as it will provide you with perfectly roasted marshmallows just as they are coming straight from a campfire and fully melted chocolate.
When Making This Recipe, Do You Need to Add Crackers to the Cooking Pan Along with Chocolate and Marshmallows?
No, you don’t have to add crackers to the actual recipe. S’mores dip will act as a sweet and chocolate-rich dipping sauce for the crackers. You have to serve the S’mores dipping with these crackers. If you don’t have some to serve now, you can use biscuits, waffles, or even potato chips without salt or spices.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer S’mores Dip
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Lightly grease a 7-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- In the bottom of the prepared springform pan, place ½ cup of chocolate chips evenly.
- Top with the marshmallows, followed by remaining chocolate chips.
- After preheating, arrange the springform pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5-6 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the springform pan from Air Fryer and serve with graham crackers.