Cookies have been served as one of the traditional desserts forever. And when the cookies are fudgy and chocolate rich like brownies, it doubles the fun.
However, making them could be difficult, especially when you have not tried this yet.
But this air fryer brownie mix cookie recipe is relatively easy and quick. You can make these delicious cookies within 18 minutes and achieve perfection as well.
Why Use an Air Fryer Instead of Oven to Make This Brownie Mix Cookies?
The traditional method used to make cookies is to bake them in an oven. However, this might not be as helpful for you as a newbie as you will end up making hard cookies instead of fudge, soft, and flavor-rich cookies. On the other hand, an air fryer will make perfect cookies for you, and you don’t have to take too much care of them.
How to Make Mixture for Air Fryer Brownie Mix Cookies?
You have to take a box of brownie mix and pour it into a bowl. Add egg and oil or butter to it and start mixing it. You can also use an electric beater to make a thick mixture out of them. Then make small balls of the mixture and turn them into the shape of cookies by pressing them gently with your hands. These are now ready to get into the air fryer.
More Dessert Recipes
Air Fryer Brownie Mix Cookies
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray Add chocolate chips to the mixture of cookies to make them extra chocolaty and enhance the sweet taste. Colorful chocolate beans will also give a fantastic look to them.
- ½ (18.4-ounce) box brownie mix Some dry fruits such as nuts, almonds, or pesto add exciting flavors.
- 1 large egg Serve them after cooling, and you can also drizzle them with chocolate syrup.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- In a bowl, add the brownie mix, egg, oil and flour and beat until a thick mixture forms.
- Line the bottom of Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 370 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Make about 12 equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- After preheating, arrange 6 dough balls into the prepared Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- With your fingers, press each dough ball slightly.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6-8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, let the cookies cool in the basket for about 2-3 minutes.
- Then transfer the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Repeat with remaining dough balls.