Whenever you sit with your friends to watch a football match, feeling hungry midway through the match is natural.
However, you might not want to go to the kitchen and spend time making snacks for yourself and your company.
But this air fryer spiced pecans recipe is one of the best snack recipes you can make using your air fryer within 10 minutes.
What are the Health Benefits of Eating Pecans?
Pecans are a rich source of essential nutrients such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium, like many other nuts. These elements are required by our body to deal with lower blood pressure. Moreover, their fats are monounsaturated and are suitable for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
How to Coat the Pecans to Make Them Perfectly Spiced Using an Air Fryer?
You have to take the pecans in a bowl. Then add soy sauce to it along with cayenne pepper. Mix them well and then add some brown sugar to it, followed by adding some salt according to your choice. Ensure that you are using only cayenne pepper as it is moderately hot and gives the perfect taste. Otherwise, you might end up making some extra spicy pecans.
How to Get Crispiest Spiced Pecans Using Your Air Fryer?
Ensure to preheat the air fryer, and there must be no moisture in the pecans. If you still end up having some soft pecans, then you must give them two extra minutes in the air fryer.
Why Should One Try These Snacks?
- They are straightforward to make and take no more than 10 minutes.
- The ingredients are more than simple, and you can get them all from any corner of your kitchen.
- They are a rich source of essential nutrients and are food for your health.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Hot Pockets
- Air Fryer Candied Walnuts
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
Air Fryer Spiced PecansCombo of soy sauce, sugar, and cayenne pepper give a delicious spicy heat to peanuts…
- 2 cups pecans
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch salt
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pecans into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pecans from Air Fryer and set aside to cool completely before serving.
NutritionCalories: 178kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 126mgPotassium: 109mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 27IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂