Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies are my kid’s favorite snack. These sweet cookies are made with only three ingredients. The combination of these ingredients is unmatchable.
The sweetness of the cookies can satisfy your cravings anytime. You can also save these cookies to eat after some time. They get prepared in only a few minutes.
Is It Okay to Put Frozen Cookie Dough for Baking in an Air Fryer?
Definitely, yes! The frozen cookie dough is more likely to turn out soft. The firm dough cookies also get baked faster than unfrozen ones.
If your cookie dough is frozen, you do not need to preheat the air fryer. In fact, many chefs prefer freezing the dough for an hour before exposing it to an air fryer. Your cookies will be soft-sweet and will get cooked quickly.
What Temperature is Suitable for Cooking Peanut Butter Cookies in an Air Fryer?
Air fryer peanut butter cookies require 350° F temperature to get baked perfectly. Firstly, preheat the air fryer at 350° F for five minutes. Then, slide cookies inside for 5-7 minutes. Your super soft and deeply baked cookies are ready.
Can I Save Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies for Later?
Yes, you can save your air fryer peanut butter cookies for later. Once your peanut butter cookies cool down, you can put them in a jar and eat them as many times as you want. You may also pack them for your kid’s lunch.
Can I Top Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips?
Yes, you can top peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips for more flavor. You can also mix them in the dough to create a chocolate texture inside.
How Can I Reheat Peanut Butter Cookies in an Air Fryer?
You can quickly warm up peanut butter cookies. Adjust the temperature to 300°F and place cookies inside. Heat them for 2-3 minutes. Reheating saves cookies from getting hard. Your cookies are super soft again.
Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and with a hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Make about 10 equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- Line the Air Fryer Basket with parchment paper and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange 5 dough balls into the prepared Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- With the backside of a fork, press each dough ball slightly.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5-7 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the cookies from air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool completely before serving.
- Repeat with remaining dough balls.
More Snack Recipes