Carrots are considered to be the healthiest diet of the winter season. We already know numerous ways of making carrot dishes and juices. However, have you ever tried carrot snacks?
Carrot fries are one of the best carrot snacks. They are abundant in nutrients and have a very mouth-watering texture and taste. Your family will love to devour carrot fries.
You can air fry carrot fries instead of cooking them in an oven. Air fryer provides an excellent texture to carrots fries and takes significantly less time to fry them.
How Can I Prepare the Coating for Carrot Fries?
You can prepare a coating for carrot fries with only a few ingredients. All you need is finely chopped rosemary, sugar, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and olive oil. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients unless they are thoroughly mixed. Now, you can coat the carrots with a prepared mixture.
Are Carrot Fries Good for Overweight People?
Carrot Fries are very low in fats. They are the perfect treat for overweight people. Some people are afraid of gaining weight and cannot give up on fries. They can replace french fries with carrot fries in this case.
Carrots are rich in fiber. The carrot fries help in improving the digestion of food. Consequently, you stay protected from constipation. Most importantly, it reduces belly fat and helps you lose weight. These healthy carrot fries also maintain cholesterol levels. Obese people stay protected from heart diseases due to the nutritional contents of carrots.
How Can I Air Fry Carrot Fries Thoroughly?
To air-fry carrots thoroughly, you need to take care of a few things.
- Firstly, make sure that carrot slices are thin and equally cut. Thick slices will not turn out a chewy.
- Secondly, shake the air fryer basket after a few minutes. Shaking will allow carrots to turn around and get heated thoroughly.
- Lastly, take care of temperature and time. Carrot fried comes out fully air-fried at 355° F temperature for 12 minutes.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Air Fryer Pierogies
Air Fryer Carrot FriesA healthy alternative to traditional french fries!
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 large carrot peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the carrot stick into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the carrot fries from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 94kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 25mgPotassium: 127mgFiber: 1gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 6147IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 16mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂