The air fryer stuffed bell peppers are an absolute divine dinner. Your family would love to enjoy these bell peppers for dinner.
The uniqueness of stuffed peppers will bless your taste buds. The stuffing of tasty ingredients offers a range of flavors in every bite. It is an easy dish and takes very little time.
How Much Time Does an Air Fryer Take to Cook Stuffed Peppers?
An air fryer takes less time than an oven to cook stuffed peppers. Preheating is required for better results. Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes. Then, place the prepared stuffed peppers inside the air fryer basket—Cook the stuffed peppers for 26 minutes. After 7 minutes, you can place some veggies on the stuffed pepper. After 26 minutes, your stuffed peppers dinner is ready to entertain you with its flavor.
Does Blanching Help Stuffed Peppers Cook Quickly Inside an Air Fryer?
Before stuffing peppers, you can blanch the peppers. It will give them vibrancy and help them get cooked quickly. When you place blanched peppers inside an air fryer, they will ultimately cook in less time.
Can I Stuff Peppers with Uncooked Meat While Cooking It in An Air Fryer?
It is not an excellent option to stuff peppers with uncooked meat. If you stuff cooked meat in the peppers, it will be tastier. Moreover, the air fryer will take less time to cook stuffed peppers if the meat inside it is already cooked. Hence, first cook meat and then stuff it inside the peppers.
How Can I Prevent Stuffed Peppers from Getting Soggy in An Air Fryer?
Some quick-cooking oats are helpful in this situation. One tablespoon of it is enough to protect the peppers from getting watery. You can also use more cheese to make it gooier and less watery.
Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp dried basil crushed
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- as required ground black pepper
- ½ cup cooked jasmine rice
- ⅔ cup Mexican cheese shredded and divided
- 8 ounce tomato sauce divided
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 bell peppers tops removed and seeded
- In a medium-sized skillet, heat oil over medium heat and sauté the onion and garlic for about 3-5 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Add the ground beef, basil, and spices and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and drain off the excess grease from beef mixture.
- Transfer the beef mixture into a bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl of beef mixture, add the rice, half of cheese, ⅔ of the tomato sauce and Worcestershire sauce and mix until well combined.
- Stuff each bell pepper with beef mixture evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the bell peppers into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 11 minutes.
- After 7 minutes of cooking, top each bell pepper with the remaining tomato sauce and cheese.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bell peppers from Air Fryer and serve.
More Dinner Recipes