Air fryer country-style ribs recipe is a topper. I must shared it with you!
In the hot summer months, the air fryer is my new favorite way to make country-style ribs, bone-in or boneless, and there’s no need to turn on the oven or light up the grill.
These ribs are incredible, yet they’re created with the simplest marination imaginable.
Why Should We Cook Air Fryer Country-Style Ribs?
It’d be fantastic for you! Who doesn’t enjoy delicious, melt-in-your-mouth meat with a fantastic barbeque sauce glaze?
- County-style ribs are inexpensive cuts of beef that taste fantastic.
- This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and only requires a few ingredients.
- The marination used in this recipe is delicious and simple to make. It can also be used with various meat cuts.
What Temperature Should the Country Style Ribs Be Cooked?
According to the FDA, pork is fully cooked when the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. To guarantee doneness, use a meat thermometer to check the thickest part of the meat.
Do Ribs in An Air Fryer Become Tender?
Ribs in the air fryer have the advantage of cooking rapidly and effortlessly. They are soft but do not fall off the bone, tender with a tug.
How Should Leftover Country Style Ribs Be Stored?
If you have any leftover country-style ribs, store them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days in an airtight container. Allow 15 minutes for the ribs to come to room temperature before warming in an air fryer at 380 degrees Fahrenheit for 2-3 minutes, or until thoroughly reheated.
Air Fryer Country-Style Ribs
- ¼ cup honey, divided Different air fryers cook in different ways. Testa small quantity before cooking the entire meal to determine whether your airfryer requires more or less time.
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- as required ground white pepper
- 1¾ lb country-style pork ribs
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of honey and the remaining ingredients except for pork ribs and mix well.
- Add the pork ribs and coat with the mixture generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the ribs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 26 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the ribs once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ribs from Air Fryer and transfer onto a plate.
- 1. Drizzle with the remaining honey and serve immediately.
More Dinner Recipes