Party and pizza are a pair made in heaven. But why order from a restaurant if we can make it at home pretty quickly.
No, I am not daydreaming. With an Air Fryer Torino’s Party Pizza, making full crust pizza at home is a breeze.
Is It Possible to Air Fry Totino’s Party Pizza?
Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake the pizza for 8 minutes on the center shelf. Foil can be used for easier clean-up, although the crust will not be as crispy.
Instructions on How to Make Totino’s Pizza in An Air Fryer
- First and foremost, choose your pizza! Any flavor of Totino’s Pizza will suffice. There’s no need to thaw it.
- Then, place the medium pizza in the air fryer basket with the crust down. Allow enough space on all sides for the air fryer to perform its job.
- Now air fry until the cheese is completely melted.
- There’s no need to turn or flip!
- Allow the pizza to rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving on a cutting board.
Why Should We Cook Frozen Pizza Logs in an Air Fryer?
First of all, an air fryer is energy efficient. A conventional oven takes 12 to 14 minutes to cook a frozen pizza log; a convection oven will take 10-12 minutes, while the air fryer will only take 5-6 minutes.
With the help of the air fryer, the clean-up process has become an easy and time-saving task.
Air frying is a healthier alternative to oil frying. It reduces calories by 70% to 80% and contains less fat.
Is It Possible to Make Homemade Pizza in an Air Fryer?
The general procedure for making homemade pizza in an air fryer is as follows: In the air fryer, assemble the pizza. Cook for about 7 minutes at 375 degrees F, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
Air Fryer Torino’s Party Pizza
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 frozen Torino's Party Pizza
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pizza into the greased Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pizza from Air Fryer and serve.
More Lunch Recipes
Air Fryer Frozen Jamaican Beef Patty
Leave a Reply