When you want a juicy, tasty burger that’s also a little healthier, Air Fryer Turkey Burgers are the way to go.
It’s the perfect burger, with a moist, delicate inside and a brown crisp outside!
- Video Recipe
- Can We Make Turkey Burgers Ahead of Time?
- How to Cook Frozen Burgers in The Air Fryer?
- What Is the Best Way to Add Cheese to These Burgers?
- How To Make Juicy Turkey Burger?
- #1. Unsweetened apple sauce:
- #2. A little bit of onion:
- What Seasonings Can I Use to Enhance the Flavor of Turkey Burgers?
- Some Awesome Burger Topping Ideas:
- More Lunch Recipes
- Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
Can We Make Turkey Burgers Ahead of Time?
Oh, yes! when you have an air fryer, you don’t need to worry. You can make burger patties and freeze them for later. The cherry on top is you can even freeze fully cooked turkey burgers and air fry them later without worrying about the taste.
How to Cook Frozen Burgers in The Air Fryer?
These turkey burgers store nicely and can be cooked in the Air Fryer straight from the freezer. Cook frozen burgers for 18 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit, rotating halfway through. Make sure your turkey burger has reached 165 degrees Fahrenheit using a quick read thermometer.
What Is the Best Way to Add Cheese to These Burgers?
After air frying the burger, add the cheese and close the basket for a few minutes without plugging in the air fryer. While your burger sits in the warm air fryer, the cheese will melt. The melted cheese will enhance the softness of the burger.
How To Make Juicy Turkey Burger?
There are two secret ingredients that you can use to moisten the ground turkey.
#1. Unsweetened apple sauce:
It is the secret element in keeping those turkey burgers soft and juicy. It will add moisture to your burgers and maintain their juiciness.
#2. A little bit of onion:
Add freshly grated onion to the beef mixture to enhance moisture and flavor. It always works and yields perfectly cooked juicy turkey burgers.
What Seasonings Can I Use to Enhance the Flavor of Turkey Burgers?
Well, I like my turkey burger simple. Therefore, I have not used many ingredients to season my ground turkey. But you can surely use some of these options:
- BBQ seasonings
- Taco seasoning
- Ranch seasoning
- Greek spices
- Italian spices
Some Awesome Burger Topping Ideas:
The possibilities for topping these turkey burgers are endless.
- BBQ Sauce
More Lunch Recipes
Air Fryer Turkey Burgers
- ½ pound ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro minced
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a bowl, add ground turkey, garlic, cilantro, salt, and black pepper and with your clean hands, mix well.
- Make 2 (4-inch) patties from the mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Pan and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the patties into the greased pan in a single layer.
- Slide the pan into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-11 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the patties from Air Fryer and serve hot.