People love to munch on crispy and crunchy French fries as an epicure. Air fryer seasoned French fries are perfect bath fries with a spicy touch.
If you love spicy fries, then this snack is the best option. It can satisfy your late-night cravings and can be prepared in very little time.
How Much Temperature and Time Is Required to Cook Seasoned French Fries Inside an Air Fryer?
The temperature should be 400° F for cooking air fryer seasoned French fries. Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes. Then, place the potato strips in the air fryer basket and heat it for 15-20 minutes. Your perfectly made seasoned French fries are ready to entertain your taste buds.
How Can I Protect Seasoned French Fries from Getting Mushy in An Air Fryer?
Firstly, dry the potato strips on a paper towel after soaking them in water. Moreover, do not place the potato strips too close to each other in the basket. Last but not least, shake the air fryer basket after some time so that they can flip. Your seasoned French fries would not be soggy anymore!
Can I Add Sauces To Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries?
The air fryer seasoned french fries are already seasoned with spices. It would not be an excellent option to heat the potato strips with sauce as the sauce will spread around. It may become messy. However, if you want to experiment with them, you can try them with ketchup. You can dip them in cheese sauce as well for enhanced taste.
Can I Reheat Seasoned French Fries In An Air Fryer?
You can warm up your seasoned french fries in an air fryer. Keep the temperature of the air fryer low and heat them for 2 minutes. They will turn crispy and warm again.
Air Fryer Seasoned French Fries
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb potatoes peeled and cut into strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ¼ tsp paprika
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- In a large bowl of water, soak the potato strips for about 1 hour.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Drain the potato strips well and pat them dry with the paper towels.
- In a large bowl, add the potato strips and remaining ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the potato strips into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15-20 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the fries from Air Fryer and serve.
More Snack Recipes