Well, we all love KFC’s popcorn chicken, but we cannot go to KFC daily. Then why not bring KFC at home?
I mean, why not make popcorn chicken at home that tastes precisely like KFC. Oh, I know! You will say that it is impossible.
But dear, nothing is impossible when you have an air fryer at home.
The air fryer Tyson popcorn chicken is to die for! It’s crispy and golden from the outside and juicy and white from the inside.
How to Make Perfect Popcorn Chicken?
Make it perfect by air frying it! An air fryer can do justice with your popcorn chicken. An air fryer can be the best option for cooking Tyson frozen popcorn chicken or homemade popcorn chicken.
Why Should We Air Fry Popcorn Chicken?
When you air fry popcorn chicken, each delicious bite is crispy on the exterior and delicate inside. It tastes just like deep-fried popcorn chicken but with fewer calories. Thanks to the air fryer.
How Much Time Will Popcorn Chicken Take In An Air Fryer?
At 170°C/340°F, air frying frozen popcorn chicken will take only 8 minutes. You can have great crispy popcorn chicken frozen in just 8 minutes if you don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket!
How to Freeze Leftover Chicken Popcorns?
Freeze your remaining air-fried popcorn chicken in a single layer on a baking sheet for at least 3 hours. You can reheat frozen popcorn chicken in your air fryer without thawing it first!
Dipping Sauces Ideas for Popcorn Chicken:
You can’t serve popcorn chicken without a delicious dipping sauce at any cost! Here are a few of our favorite popcorn chicken dips:
- Ketchup (Everyone’s favorite)
- Barbecue sauce
- Mustard sauce
- Low carb cheese dip
- Ranch dip sauce
- Marinara sauce
Air Fryer Tyson Popcorn Chicken
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package frozen Tyson popcorn chicken
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 340 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Remove the popcorn chicken from the package and then shake to remove any loose bits of batter.
- After preheating, arrange the popcorn chicken into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket twice.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the nuggets from Air Fryer and serve hot.
More Appetizer Recipes