Are you tired of the same old chicken or lean meat recipes? Try these delicious Za’atar lamb loin chops from the air fryer. You will absolutely love it!
Air-fried lamb loin chops seasoned with Za’atar and lemon juice and garlic combo add a delicious touch into lamb chops and take only 10 minutes to cook.
Cook the lamb loin chops this time in your air fryer with the Za’atar seasoning, and you won’t do it any other way again!
What is Za’atar?
Za’atar is a flavorful spice combination of salt, sesame, thyme, and sumac, used in delicious Mediterranean meals. You can mix it yourself or purchase a ready-made blend. Grilled steaks, chicken, or pork also taste delicious with Za’atar.
Why to Air Fry Lamb Loin Chops?
Making lamb loin chops in the air fryer takes only 10 minutes, making them ideal for a weekday dinner, and they come out juicy and bone-in! You can substitute pork chops for the lamb if you don’t like it.
Why Lamb Gets Tough After It Has Been Cooked?
Overcooking is the main reason! Make sure the lamb isn’t overcooked! Many people prefer beef over lamb, and I believe it is due to two factors: overcooking it and purchasing foreign lamb rather than American lamb.
Lamb tastes best when cooked to medium-rare. Overcooking is the most common cause of tough lamb. Simply put, don’t do that.
What To Serve With Air Fryer Lamb Loin Chops?
Dish up the lamb loin chops with air fryer carrots for a spring mood and take advantage of the air fryer that is already out. Also, air fryer mushrooms and air-fried asparagus taste great with red meat. You can also serve the chops with sautéed greens like broccoli.
More Dinner Recipes
Air Fryer Za’atar Lamb Loin Chops
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Za’atar
- to taste salt and ground black pepper
- 6 (3½-ounce)⅔⅔ bone-in lamb loin chops trimmed
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, lemon juice, oil, Za’atar, salt, and black pepper.
- Add chops and coat with the mixture generously.
- After preheating, arrange the lamb chops into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chops once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the lamb chops from Air Fryer and serve.