If you’re looking for an easy and refreshing way to cool off during the summer heat, blueberry popsicles are the perfect solution! These simple homemade treats are packed with juicy berry flavor and take no time to prepare – plus, they can be as healthy or indulgent as you’d like. Whether you opt to make them natural, add a bit of creaminess, or even swap out ingredients for other fruits – there are endless possibilities! In this blog post, we’ll provide step-by-step instructions on how to make these delicious snacks, so let’s get started.
Do Blueberry Popsicles Have Blueberries in Them?
To make blueberry popsicles, puree the blueberries with sugar and water in a food processor or blender. If your children are sensitive to certain textures, strain the pureed blueberries to make smoother blueberry popsicles.
What Ingredient Softens Popsicles?
Popsicles are simple to make at home, and adjusting their hardness is a breeze. If the water content of the pop is too high, it becomes extremely hard, similar to ice cubes. Sugar and alcohol both help to prevent this. They soften the pop by lowering the freezing point of the solution.
How to Remove Blueberry Popsicles from The Molds Easily
- The key to easily removing these blueberry popsicles from the molds is to run them under warm water for a few seconds before removing them from the mold.
- Tip the molds sideways and run the desired popsicle under warm water for about 10 seconds.
- To loosen, gently pull on the stick. If it does not easily come out, run it under the water for a few more seconds!
How to Make Tie-Dye Popsicles?
Making Tie-Dye Pops
To create the swirly tie-dye effect, lightly combine the yogurt and blueberries. Don’t completely combine them. You want white yogurt patches and violet blueberry specks.
More Dessert Recipes
- 1 cup frozen blue berries
- ¼ cup chilled full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4-6 ice cubes
- In a high-speed blender, place blueberries,chilled coconut milk, honey, lime juice and crushed ice and pulse till smooth.
- Transfer the pureed mixture in 4 Popsicle moldsevenly.
- Place the popsicles into freezer and freeze forat least 2 hours or until frozen completely.
- Remove Popsicle molds from the freezer and rununder warm water until all popsicles loosen up.
- Serve immediately.