Are you obsessed with ice cream? Then must try this rich and decadent flavor of Mocha Ice Cream with this easy and delicious recipe. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this homemade ice cream is the perfect balance of chocolate and coffee flavors, making it irresistible to any ice cream lover. Imagine biting into a creamy and smooth scoop of this heavenly Mocha Ice Cream, the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day or to satisfy your sweet cravings any time of the year.
Can I make this recipe with a different type of milk?
Yes, you can make this recipe with a different type of milk. You can use heavy cream, whole milk, or a combination of the two. You can also use low-fat milk, soy milk, almond milk, or any other type of milk you prefer. Keep in mind that using lower-fat milk may result in softer ice cream.
Can I add any other ingredients to this recipe?
Yes, you can add other ingredients to this recipe to make it more unique. You can add chocolate chips, nuts, or any other ingredients that you think would complement the mocha flavor. You can also add a liqueur such as Kahlua or Bailey’s to make it more adult-friendly.
Can I make this recipe without an ice cream maker?
Yes, you can make this recipe without an ice cream maker. The process is called the “no-churn” method, where you mix the ingredients together and then place them in the freezer. You will need to stir the mixture every 30 minutes to prevent ice crystals from forming. This process can take several hours, but it will result in creamy and smooth ice cream.
More Dessert Recipes
Mocha Ice Cream
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- ¼ tsp xanthan gun
- In a container, add all the ingredients except xanthan gum andwith an immersion blender, blend until well combined.
- Slowly add the xanthan gum and blend until a slightly thickermixture is formed.
- Transfer the mixture into the ice cream maker and processaccording to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Now, transfer the ice cream into an airtight container andfreeze for at least 4-5 hours before serving.