Are you ready to have your taste buds tingling with delight? Nutella cheesecake is the perfect indulgent dessert that will satisfy all of your sweet cravings. The creamy smooth texture, intense chocolate flavor, and nutty hazelnut spread will leave you wanting more! Whether it’s for special occasions, to brighten someone’s day, or just for yourself, this easy-to-make treat will surely be a big hit. With simple ingredients like cream cheese and butter alongside other pantry staples, you’ll have this delightful dessert whipped up in no time at all. Get ready for an explosion of heavenly goodness – let’s make some Nutella Cheesecake!
What Causes My Cheesecake to Crumble?
If your cheesecake keeps falling apart, the reason could be overmixing of the batter. When making your filling, overmixing can result in too much air being incorporated into the batter. When the cheesecake is baked, the air bubbles will burst, and your cheesecake will fall and crack.
How to Serve the Nutella Cheesecake?
Go for a frozen cheesecake. After frozen for a few hours, the cheesecake is even easier to slice. Keep the cake in the freezer and cut the slices 15 minutes before serving. They will be flawless. However, keeping the cake at room temperature is also fine.
Baking Temperature: We recommend baking the Nutella cheesecake at 300°F rather than 350°F. This lower temperature keeps the Nutella’s chocolate from drying out.
Water Bath or No Water Bath: This recipe calls for awater bath. However, if you don’t want to use a water bath, place a pan of water on the bottom rack of the oven to keep the heat moist. Your cheesecake will suffer as a result of the dry oven heat.
More Nutella, Less Sugar:Cut the sugar down to ¾ cup because the recipe calls for so much Nutella. You can even reduce sugar to ½ cup and still have a delicious cheesecake.
Glazing:The Nutella glaze is optional but strongly advised. After the cheesecake has been baked, a simple mixture of Nutella and heavy cream is what you need to glaze the cheesecake.
More Dessert Recipes
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies crushed into crumbs
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups Nutella
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 large eggs lightly beaten
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Nutella
- Arrange a rack into the lower third position of oven.
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
- With a large piece of foil, wrap the outer bottom of a 9-inch springform pantightly.
- In a bowl, add the cookie crumbs and melted butter andmix until well combined.
- Place the mixture the prepared pan and with your hands, press the mixture in the bottom and up sides.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pan of crust from oven and set aside to cool.
- Now set the temperature of oven to 300 °F.
- For filling: in a large bowl beat the cream cheese andsugar and with a hand-held electric mixer, beat on medium-high speed untilsmooth and creamy.
- Add the Nutella, vanilla extract and salt and beat on low speed until smooth.
- Slowly add the heavy cream and beat on low speed until well combined.
- Add the eggs and with a silicone spatula, gently stir until just combined.
- Place the mixture over the crust evenly.
- In a roasting pan, place about 1-inch hot water.
- Place the filling mixture over the crust evenly.
- Place the pan of cheesecake into the roasting pan.
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes or until center of filling is just set.
- Turn off the oven and immediately prop theoven door open.
- Let the cheesecake stay in the oven for about1 hour.
- Remove the spring form pan from oven and place onto a cooling rack.
- Carefully run a small knife around the outeredge of cheesecake to loosen it from the pan.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely.
- For glaze:in a small, heavy-bottomed saucepan, add the heavy cream over medium-low heatand cook just until it begins to simmer.
- Remove the pan of cream from heat and stir inthe Nutella until smooth.
- Immediately place the glaze over the cheesecake.
- With a spatula,spread the glaze over the edgeand down the sides of the cheesecake.
- Now,refrigerate for about 1 hour before serving.