Strawberry loaf cake is the ideal morning or afternoon treat. Fresh strawberries are used in the bread, created in under an hour, and require no rising. Whenever strawberries are in season, You love to make this quick bread, and your family always eats it up. The glaze is sweet and delicious, and the color is a lovely shade of pink.
Making loaf cakes is a fun method of baking a variety of treats. You may also create strawberry muffins with the same mixture if you prefer muffins to cakes. I hope you enjoy making this easy strawberry loaf cake recipe!
NOTES ON INGREDIENTS
Strawberry: I like to use fresh rather than frozen strawberries. You may use frozen strawberries in quick bread, but you must first let them thaw before chopping and mixing them with flour, just like fresh berries. Additionally, I advise against using more than 2 cups of strawberries. The bread won’t hold together well if it becomes very moist.
What does the name “loaf cake” mean?
Though it is technically a quick bread recipe, it tastes and feels a lot like cake. It is not referred to as a cake or a loaf of bread. Because it was baked in a loaf pan, I referred to it as a loaf cake.
How to Keep Strawberry Dessert Fresh
- Slices of Strawberry Loaf Cake should be kept chilled.
- Put the leftovers in an airtight container, arrange them on a dish, and tightly cover them in plastic wrap. Cake leftovers can be stored for 3-5 days.
- Due to the bread’s cream, fruit, and sweet glaze, you shouldn’t leave leftover bread out on the counter at room temperature.
Toss In Floor: Before adding the diced strawberries to the quick bread batter, don’t forget to toss them in the flour. Doing this can prevent the berries from all sinking to the bottom during baking.
Don’t Over-Mix: Keep the bread moist when baking, and it’s crucial not to over-mix the mixture. Then, carefully fold in the strawberries after combining all the ingredients just enough.
More Dessert Recipes
Strawberry Loaf Cake
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ½-1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries hulled and chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 ºF.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowland mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Gently, fold in the strawberrypieces.
- Place the breadmixture into the prepared loaf pan evenly.
- Bake forapproximately 65-70 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted in thecenter comes out clean.
- Remove the bread pan fromoven and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Now, invert the bread onto the wire rack tocool completely before slicing.
- Cut the bread loaf into desired-sized slicesand serve.