Are you looking for a delicious dessert without guilt? Look no further than sugar-free lava cake! This unique and yummy dessert is made with all-natural ingredients, including cocoa powder, almond flour, eggs, and cacao nibs. Your sweet tooth will be satisfied without the use of additional sugar. Sugar-free lava cake is worth trying if you seek an indulgent yet healthy dessert. With its rich chocolaty flavor and light texture, it’s sure to satisfy even the most giant sweet tooth without any added sugar or processed ingredients. Plus, it’s easy to make – mix some simple pantry staples. So why not give it a try today? Your taste buds won’t regret it.
Why Should You Try This Recipe?
Sugar-Free Lava Cake may sound like an oxymoron, but don’t be fooled! This delicious treat is just as tasty and indulgent as regular lava cake without all the added sugar. It is made with alternatives to refined white sugar, such as applesauce or stevia. So, this cake is healthier for you and can satisfy a sweet tooth without unwelcome calories. Therefore, if you’re seeking a tasty and guilt-free treat, Sugar-Free Lava Cake should be on your list of recipes.
What Does Sugar-Free Lava Cake Taste Like?
The taste of sugar-free lava cake will depend on which recipe you use, but generally speaking, it has a rich chocolatey flavor with a hint of sweetness from the honey. The texture is similar to a classic chocolate lava cake—light and fluffy inside with a slightly crunchy exterior.
Is Sugar-Free Lava Cake Healthy?
Yes! If you want a more beneficial option to traditional lava cake recipes loaded with sugar and processed ingredients, sugar-free lava cake is the way to go. Most recipes are made with wholesome ingredients like almond butter, honey, cocoa powder, and coconut flour, providing plenty of health benefits such as boosting energy levels and aiding digestion. Plus, it’s lower in calories, so you don’t have to feel guilty about indulging in this delicious treat.
More Dessert Recipes
Sugar-Free Lava Cake
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- 2 tsp powdered stevia
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ tsp vanilaa extract
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- pinch salt
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- Lightly grease 4 (5-ounce) ramekins.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add coconut oil andcacao nibs and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until melted completely,stirring after every 30 seconds.
- In a large-sized mixing bowl, add stevia, eggs,egg yolks and vanilla extract and beat until frothy.
- Add melted coconut oil mixture and beat untilwell blended.
- In another mixing bowl, blend together flour,cacao powder and salt.
- Transfer the flour mixture into egg mixture andmix until well blended.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared ramekins evenly.
- Refrigerate the filled ramekins for about 30minutes.
- Preheat youroven to 425 °F.
- Pour boiling water in a large-sized casseroledish ¼ of full.
- Arrange ramekins in the casserole dish. (Watershould reach to half of the ramekins).
- Bake for approximately 15-18 minutes.
- Remove the ramekins from oven and let the cakescool for at least 10 minutes.
- Carefully run a sharp knife around the edges oflava cakes to loosen them.
- Then invert the cakes into serving plates.
- Serve with the garnishing of strawberries