Are you looking for a tasty treat with an exciting twist? Look no further – Nutella tart is here, taking the world by storm! This fluffy, creamy, and delightful dessert has been making its way into homes around the globe and giving people something unique to enjoy.
From heavenly crusts to smooth Nutella centers, this decadent sweet satisfy not just your taste buds but also your creative side. Don’t be shy about trying this delicious treat – take a bite out of our amazing oven-baked Nutella tart today!
What Does a Nutella Tart Taste Like?
Nutella tarts have a rich and creamy taste that will please any sweet tooth. The pastry crust provides a crunchy contrast to the thick layer of Nutella spread inside, while the hazelnuts add an extra layer of indulgence. The combination of flavors makes for an unforgettable treat!
Can I use a different Kind Of Crust For A Nutella Tart?
The type of crust you use for your Nutella tart will depend on your personal preference. However, some popular options include short crust pastry, puff pastry, and graham cracker crusts. All three types of crust will yield delicious results when paired with Nutella filling.
Why Is It So Popular?
Nutella tarts are every chocoholic’s dream come true! After all, who doesn’t love the combination of sweet pastry crust and gooey chocolatey goodness? Plus, they’re surprisingly easy to make – even for novice bakers! With just a few essential ingredients and some simple steps, anyone can whip up a delectable tart in no time. As a bonus, they look great when served as part of an afternoon tea spread or summer BBQ party.
More Dessert Recipes
- 1 cup unsalted hazelnuts chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup chilled unsalted butter cubed
- 3 tbsp ice water
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- ¾ cup Nutella
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extrct
- Preheat your oven to 300 °F.
- Line a large baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- Place the chopped hazelnuts out onto the prepared baking sheet and spread in an evenlayer.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheets of hazelnuts from oven and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Now adjust the temperature of oven to 350°F.
- Fo rcrust: in a food processor, add ¾ cup of toasted hazelnuts, flour, sugar, andsalt and pulse until a coarse meal like mixture is formed.
- Add the butter cubes and pulse until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Transfer the crumb mixture into a large bowl.
- Slowly add ice water and with a wooden spoon,mix until a dough comes together.
- Place the dough into a 9-inch tart pan.
- With your hands, press the dough firmly intothe bottom and up the sides of the pan.
- Then trim any excess dough from the edges.
- Grease one side of a piece of foil to fitinside the tart.
- Place the foil piece over crust, greased sidedown.
- 1. Fill the crust with beans.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- Remove the tart pan from oven.
- Carefully remove the foil with beans.
- Forfilling: in a small bowl, add½ cup ofheavy cream and cornstarch and mix well.
- In a medium saucepan, add the cream mixture, remaining heavy cream, Nutella andsalt and whisk until well combined.
- Place the saucepan over medium heatand bring to a boil, whisking continuously.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, whisking continuously.
- Remove the pan of cream mixture from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract.
- Place the Nutella mixture over the crust evenly and refrigerate for about 3-4 hoursor until set.
- Garnish with remaining hazelnuts and serve.