You must use your air fryer to make these nutritious apple muffins. Yes, an air fryer! There’s no need for an oven. They’re very simple to make and just take 10 minutes to cook. Aren’t they incredible?
These nutritious muffins are prepared with whole ingredients and are free of refined sugar. The best part is that they’re so appetizing that you won’t miss the bakery ones!
What Are Apple Muffins & Why to Make Them?
Apple muffins are similar to regular muffins, except the batter contains diced apples. Nothing beats a tasty breakfast like a fresh batch of apple muffins.
They’re fantastic! If you want to have morning glory with this nutritious fruit, this recipe is for you.
This small apple muffin, with the ground cinnamon seasoning, has all of the flavors of apple pie.
Healthy, perfect, and delicious to make!
Why Make Apple Muffins at Home If They Can Be Bought from The Store?
Because you can control the ingredients, homemade apple muffins are better than store-bought. The finest apples, spices, and flour are used at home, and no preservatives are employed.
Oh, also the aroma of baked spiced cinnamon and apple is always a plus.
Can I Store These Apple Muffins?
Yes, by keeping at room temperature for up to 3 days in a sealed box. However, I do not recommend storing them in the refrigerator because the texture may change.
Is It Possible to Freeze Them?
Without a doubt! Simply wrap them in cling film, place them in a Ziplock bag or container, and then put them in the freezer; it will be suitable for up to three months.
Allow defrosting at room temperature. Later than a few days or defrosted, the crumble will no longer be crunchy.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Apple Muffins
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 small egg
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, melted plus 1 tsp
- 1 tbsp pancake syrup plus 1 tsp
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup apple cored and chopped
- Grease 4 muffin molds with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
- In another bowl, add the remaining ingredients except for apple pieces and beat until well combined.
- In the bowl f egg mixture, add flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the apple pieces.
- Place the mixture into the prepared muffin molds evenly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the muffin molds into the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and immediately adjust the temperature to 330 °F for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the muffin molds from Air Fryer and place onto a wire rack to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert the muffins onto the wire rack to cool completely before serving.