Most people consider cooking food with turkey intimidating because the meat gets dry quickly and becomes rigid. Therefore, many people try to use different sauces to ensure that Turkey doesn’t dry.
However, the air fryer spinach and turkey cups is the recipe in which you will have no such difficulty. It can be considered by far one of the healthiest breakfast recipes that are present out there.
It takes about 38 minutes to cook, and it is an incredibly healthy and energy-packed recipe that ensures you are active for the day ahead.
- Are These Air Fryer Spinach and Turkey Cups Healthy?
- How Do You Dehydrate Frozen Spinach Using the Help of An Air Fryer?
- What Are Other Spinach And Turkey Recipes That We Can Cook In An Air Fryer?
- Can I Store the Leftover Air Fryer Spinach and Turkey Cups?
- More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Spinach & Turkey Cups
Are These Air Fryer Spinach and Turkey Cups Healthy?
Yes, it is a very healthy dish because it consists of low carbohydrates and more incredible proteins.
How Do You Dehydrate Frozen Spinach Using the Help of An Air Fryer?
Slide your spinach into the air fryer and set the temperature at about 300 degrees centigrade for about 10 minutes to dehydrate frozen spinach.
What Are Other Spinach And Turkey Recipes That We Can Cook In An Air Fryer?
There are various spinach and turkey recipes that we could make using an air fryer. Some are listed below.
- The Air Fryer Turkey Spinach Meatballs
- The Air Fryer Spinach Feta Turkey Burgers
- The Air Fryer Stuffed Turkey Breast with Bacon and Spinach
- The Air Fryer Lid Turkey Spinach Sliders
Can I Store the Leftover Air Fryer Spinach and Turkey Cups?
Please do not keep it in the refrigerator for more than three to four days because it has a chance of developing bacteria within it. Eating it after days will cause damage to the human body.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Spinach & Turkey Cups
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb fresh baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- 7 ounces cooked turkey chopped
- 4 tsp unsweetened almond milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease 4 ramekins. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the spinach for about 2-3 minutes or until just wilted.
- Remove from the heat and drain the liquid completely.
- Transfer the spinach into a bowl and set aside to cool slightly.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Divide the spinach into the prepared ramekins, followed by the turkey.
- Crack 1 egg into each ramekin and drizzle with almond milk.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- After preheating, arrange the ramekin into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ramekins from Air Fryer and serve.