The jalapeno souffle is a delicious breakfast recipe that combines tasty ingredients such as cream, egg, jalapeno, and parsley, ensuring that you have a nutritious breakfast altogether.
It is a straightforward recipe, and all you have to do is get yourself an air fryer. You won’t think about going to the restaurant once you learn this recipe because it is easy to make.
Why Should You Make Air Fryer Jalapeno Souffle?
It is a very healthy and nutritious meal that must be the beginning of the day for most people. It contains about 339 calories religious sensually include 3.7 grams of protein, 32.1 grams of carbohydrates, and 23.9 grams of fat. The air fryer jalapeno poppers are very easy to make and can be used as a snack if not used during breakfast. It takes about 18 minutes to cook this intelligent and tasteful dish.
How to Cook the Jalapeno Souffle in an Air Fryer Perfectly?
Making jalapeno souffle in an air fryer is not rocket science. It is pretty straightforward. Just keep the following things in mind to ensure proper cooking.
- The first thing you have to do is preheat the oven to about 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The next thing is to add flour to the mixture to make sure the batter sticks to jalapenos and does not fall off.
- Lastly, turn on your air fryer and cook the jalapenos for about 18 minutes so that the jalapenos are roasted perfectly.
What Are the Main Components of Jalapeno Souffle?
The two primary components of this souffle are a savory jalapeno base and glossy beaten egg whites, which are gently folded together immediately before baking.
Can I Store the Air Fryer Jalapeno Souffle?
Yes, it is possible. The air fryer jalapeno souffle can be stored easily in the fridge and has a life expectancy of about five to seven days, provided that the cover plastic wrap is adequately concealed.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Jalapeño Soufflé
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp light cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- as required salt
- Grease 2 soufflé dishes with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and beat until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into the prepared soufflé dishes evenly.
- After preheating, arrange the soufflé dishes into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the soufflé dishes from Air Fryer and serve.