Are you looking for a healthy side dish for dinner time? If yes, air fryer asparagus is all you need to know about.
Air fryer asparagus is a healthy, crispy, and yummy side dish.
An air fryer can fry asparagus in a minimal period. I love to add it as a side dish for dinner time. My family loves to munch on crispy air fryer asparagus.
Is Air Fryer Asparagus Healthy for the Human Body?
Air Fryer Asparagus is very healthy for the human body. It contains nutritional components. The presence of vitamins and fibers makes it a perfect meal for anyone.
Air fryer asparagus help you lose weight. The nutritional contents help you with digestion as well. In short, the air fryer asparagus is very healthy for the human body.
Is Air Fryer Asparagus Safe to Eat During Pregnancy?
Air asparagus is perfect for pregnant women. It is a nutritional diet that helps pregnant women to stay energetic. Their blood pressure does not increase either.
Moreover, pregnant women do not develop extra fat if they eat asparagus. Hence, it is safe for pregnant women to eat asparagus. However, they should not eat asparagus excessively as the excess of everything is harmful.
You can make asparagus crispy in an air fryer. Here are some tips for doing it correctly:
- Wash the asparagus in cold water. You can also soak it in cold water for 2-3 minutes. However, soaking is not mandatory. Washing asparagus with cold water adds crispness when you cook them.
- Shake the air fryer basket when you air fry asparagus. Shaking will allow asparagus to move a
How Can I Add Crispness to Asparagus in an Air Fryer?
little. Hence, the asparagus would get cooked deeply. It will add a crunchy texture to the outer layer of the asparagus.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Loaded Potatoes
- Air Fryer Honey Glazed Carrots
- Air Fryer Green Bean Casserole
Air Fryer AsparagusOne of the favorite side dishes for dinner tables…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 lb fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 450 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix together the asparagus, butter, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- After preheating, arrange the asparagus into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 7 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the asparagus from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 5kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 4mgPotassium: 14mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 6IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 5mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂