Having a chicken dinner or some other meaty meal at the dining table could become even more fascinating by adding some side dish made out of potatoes.
Air fryer-loaded potato recipe is something that can help you in preparing a side dish. You can easily make them alongside your main cuisine.
What Ingredients are Required to Make Loaded Potatoes in an Air Fryer?
First of all, you need some potatoes. Choosing russet potatoes will be ideal as they are perfect for baking or air frying due to their dry and soft inside and without any sweet taste. It would help if you had some olive oil and salt as well to season them. As you make loaded potatoes, you need some cheese, butter, sour cream, and bacon to load them.
What Should be the Time and Temperature Adjustment to Make Perfect Air Fryer Loaded Potatoes?
You have to preheat the oven for at least 5 minutes at a temperature of 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Then you have to slide in the basket containing potatoes and let them cook for at least 40 minutes keeping the temperature the same as for preheating.
How Should I Serve Potatoes After Getting Them Out of the Air Fryer?
- Once the potatoes are cooked properly, get them off the air fryer and cut a slit in them. You can use a simple knife or spoon for that purpose.
- Then, you have to take some cheddar cheese and mix it with butter, chives, salt, and black pepper to make a delicious cheese mixture. Then fill this cheese mixture in the potatoes.
- Then use some butter, grated cheese, bacon, sour cream, and scallion for topping. After toppings, you can also cook them in an air fryer for an extra minute which will melt the cheese and butter and enhance the flavors.
Serve them with BBQ sauce or some dipping sauce such as salsa or blue cheese sauce.
More Side Dish Recipes
Air Fryer Loaded Potatoes
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 large russet potatoes
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sour cream
- 2 cooked bacon slices crumbled
- 1 scallion chopped
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 40 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the potatoes from Air Fryer and place onto a plate.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese, butter, chives, salt and black pepper.
- Cut 1 slit in the center of each potato.
- Place cheese mixture in the slit of each potato and serve with the topping of sour cream, bacon and scallion.