Winters are here with many fresh carrots available at cheaper rates. Why don’t you try to solve your hurdle of making a side dish by using these carrots?
If you have an air fryer in your kitchen, you can make air fryer glazed honey carrots using simple ingredients and giving them only 25 to 27 minutes.
This will be the best side dish for any meal.
What are the Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Honey Glazed Carrots?
As the recipe’s name suggests, Honey and Carrots will be the main ingredients. However, some other ingredients are also required to coat them and induce some new taste to these carrots. Olive oil, salt, black pepper, and dried thyme are going to make a perfect coat for them.
How to Get Carrots Ready for Making Honey Glazed Carrots in an Air Fryer?
Take the carrots, peel them, and then cut them into long and thick pieces. Then take them in a bowl and add honey, olive oil, and other ingredients. Mix them well so that the carrots get perfectly coated by the ingredients. Then place them in an air fryer’s bucket in a single layer, and they are ready to enter into the air fryer.
Some Experts’ Tips to Achieve Perfection in This Recipe
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer’s basket with carrots, as it will take a lot of time to get them cooked. Some of them will burn, and some remain undercooked. Moreover, your glaze might also not remain coated on all the pieces.
- Cut the carrots after peeling them. The pieces must not be very thick, as you have to give them some extra time in the air fryer to achieve desired tenderness.
- Flip the carrots halfway through the cooking process to get cooked evenly from both sides.
More Side Dish Recipes
- Air Fryer Loaded Potatoes
- Air Fryer Twice Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Potatoes
Air Fryer Honey Glazed CarrotsCarrots are tossed with honey, olive oil and thyme in this simple, easy, and delicious side dish.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups carrots peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme finely chopped
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the carrot chunks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the carrot chunks from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 88kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 1gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 67mgPotassium: 321mgFiber: 3gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 16121IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂