Bacon and egg cups cooked in an air fryer are a must-try breakfast if you are always in a rush for school, work, or just being an active family! They are quick and easy to make, with ingredients found everywhere.
This simple keto and a low-carb recipe for air fryer bacon and egg cups create a delicious, bite-sized breakfast! Made in the air fryer with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese, this bacon, and fried egg recipe is delicious. Everyone appreciates this healthy, grab-and-go breakfast.
Why You Will Love Air Fryer Bacon & Egg Cups?
- They are an ideal breakfast, with bacon and eggs cooked in the same pan, very healthy and nutritious.
- It comprises low carbohydrates, and it’s KETO friendly.
- They are kid-friendly, and my kids adore them. They’re ideal for a quick breakfast before school.
- Fully customizable; put in cheese, species, etc. This will be a hit with the whole family!
What Variations Can be Made In This Recipe?
- You could use ham strips and Canadian or turkey bacon for the bacon.
- Don’t forget the cheese! Before breaking the egg, add the grated cheese of your choice to the base of each cup.
- Season with your preferred seasoning mixes. With bacon and eggs, bagel seasoning is fantastic.
- To add extra vegetables and nutrient density, diced mushrooms, onions, and cooked peppers and add to the muffin tray before cooking.
Can I Store & Freeze Air Fryer Bacon & Egg Cups?
Yes, you can store them; however, I suggest eating them immediately. If you want to store bacon and egg cups, seal them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days and reheat them in the microwave or air fryer later. But freezing is not suggested due to the texture of the egg.
What’s the Best Way To Make The Bacon Crispy?
Before lining the cupcake molds, fry the strips of bacon to medium-rare, so they’re warmed through but still floppy.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon & Egg Cups
- non stick cooking spray
- 1 cooked bacon slice cut into small pieces
- 2 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- as required ground black pepper
- 1 tsp marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- Lightly grease 2 ramekins with cooking spray.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Divide the bacon pieces into both prepared ramekins.
- Crack 1 egg in each ramekin over the bacon.
- Pour the milk over eggs and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Top with marinara sauce, followed by the Parmesan cheese.
- After preheating, arrange the ramekins into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the ramekins from Air Fryer and serve.