Eggs with ham and veggies is the breakfast that is best eaten on weekends. It is healthy and nutritious because it contains many proteins and a meager amount of carbohydrates.
Eggs are an essential part of breakfast, and they make sure that a person has adequate energy throughout the day. Ham and vegetables also serve as essential nutrients to stay healthy.
And if you consider making this recipe a hectic task, try making it in an air fryer. The air fryer eggs with ham and veggies are quite a popular recipe. It would help if you tried this for breakfast. It takes about 25 minutes to develop this recipe ultimately.
How Much Time Is Required to Thoroughly Cook an Egg in This Air Fryer?
If you set the temperature of an air fryer to 320 degrees Fahrenheit, it takes about four or five minutes to cook an egg thoroughly.
Will the Ham That Has Been Cooked Within the Air Fryer Be Healthy and Free from Infestations?
Yes, when you use the new air fryer, this won’t be added difficulty or problem that you have to look after.
Cooking and Storage Tips
- Cooking times will vary depending on the model of the Air Fryer.
- You can use oil or butter to lubricate your air fryer pan. However, I found that butter made it more non-stick.
- When cooking eggs in the air fryer, always make sure that you start at lower temperatures, about 270 degrees centigrade.
- This meal can be stored in the fridge by freezing it for about five days, more or less. And you can keep it for about 7 to 8 days within your fridge, and it won’t go wrong. Try using an air-tight bag.
More Breakfast Recipes
- Air Fryer Pumpkin Pancakes
- Air Fryer Frozen Waffles
- Air Fryer Toasted Bagel
Air Fryer Eggs with Ham & VeggiesThis ham and vegetable breakfast feast is perfect for Sunday mornings.
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 small button mushrooms quartered
- 6 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 shaved ham slices
- 2 tbsp baby greens
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add the mushrooms, tomatoes, ham and greens.
- Place half of the vegetable mixture in a greased baking dish.
- Top with half of the cheese.
- Repeat the layers once.
- Make 2 wells in the mixture and carefully crack the eggs in the wells.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and black pepper.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature to 320 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking dish into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-15 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking dish from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 310kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 21gFat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 223mgSodium: 425mgPotassium: 355mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 1250IUVitamin C: 16mgCalcium: 444mgIron: 2mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂