Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus is a flavorful asparagus and bacon appetizer. Everyone loves to enjoy this appetizer meal. This golden-brown, salty and buttery appetizer is all you need to treat yourself with.
The air fryer makes the crispy bacon fried asparagus and adds crunch to their flavor. The air fryer will only take 10 minutes to prepare your delicious bacon-wrapped asparagus.
- How Can I Protect Bacon from Burning Inside an Air Fryer while Making Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus?
- Does Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Reduce Fats?
- How Much Time Does an Air Fryer Require to Cook Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus?
- Can I Spice Up Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus?
- More Appetizer Recipes
- Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
How Can I Protect Bacon from Burning Inside an Air Fryer while Making Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus?
Air fryer bacon-wrapped asparagus is quickly cooked in an air fryer. However, there might be a chance of bacon getting burnt. Bacon is thin and should not be cooked at a high temperature. Cooking it at a high temperature will cause it to burn. The air fryer would get filled with smoke.
Therefore, heat bacon-wrapped asparagus at 350° F in an air fryer. The bacon would not get burnt at this temperature.
Does Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Reduce Fats?
The air fryer bacon-wrapped asparagus is less in calories and fats. It protects you from gaining fat. Hence, it is a healthy diet.
How Much Time Does an Air Fryer Require to Cook Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus?
The air fryer takes 5 minutes to get preheated. After preheating, you can put the bacon-wrapped asparagus in the air fryer basket and slide it inside. Set the time for 10 minutes.
After minutes, your bacon-wrapped asparagus would be ready to be served.
Can I Spice Up Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus?
Yes, you can spice up air fryer bacon-wrapped asparagus. While preparing the mixture for coating bacon, add spices to it.
But, it is not recommended to season spices while cooking air fryer bacon-wrapped asparagus. It causes the spices to spin around and create a mess. To make bacon more favorable, you can also dip this appetizer in different sauces after it is cooked.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 center-cut bacon slices
- ½ lb asparagus
- 1 ½ tbsp butter melted
- ½ tbsp brown sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- With 1 bacon slice, wrap 3-4 asparagus stalks.
- Repeat with remaining bacon slices and asparagus.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter, brown sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Coat each asparagus bundle with butter mixture.
- After preheating, arrange the asparagus bundles into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the asparagus bundles from Air Fryer and serve.
More Appetizer Recipes