Are you finding it boring to taste that skinless, boneless chicken breast again and again? Well, now you can amp up its flavor with bacon! Try the air fryer bacon-wrapped chicken breasts.
As they say, bacon makes everything better! It enhances the flavor of chicken breasts. You not only receive an extra slice of bacon, but it also makes the chicken flavorful.
As the air fryer cooks up bacon, it locks the oil in the meat, making it juicy and tender. There will not be any dry, bland chicken breasts anymore.
Why Should I Make Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts?
For a delicious meal with less carbohydrate (keto-friendly), try these air fryer bacon-wrapped chicken breasts, as these juicy chicken breasts are not only wrapped with bacon but also seasoned with tasty spices and then air fried. So, the bacon and flavorful seasoning make the chicken far superior in taste to a plain chicken breast we used to eat.
What Should I Serve with Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts?
With this bacon-wrapped air-fried chicken, a simple salad will suffice. Alternatively, you can also try air-fried vegetables (quick to cook), such as garlic mushrooms, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, and so on.
I love to have air fryer bacon-wrapped chicken breasts with BBQ baked beans and air-fried baked potatoes.
So simply, as the air fryer cooks up bacon-wrapped chicken breasts, toss a green salad while adding some potatoes or veggies, and a few loafs of bread, and you’ll be enjoying your mouthwatering dinner in no time.
Can I Store the Leftover Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts?
Definitely! You can. Just refrigerate the leftovers in an airtight container, but they should be eaten within 3 days as they can’t be stored in the refrigerator more than that. For a longer time, you can freeze them.
Can I Reheat Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts in the Air Fryer?
Yes, you absolutely can. Allow the chicken breasts to come to room temperature before placing them in a preheated air fryer at 370 degrees F for no more than 3-5 minutes or until well heated.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- 6-7 basil leaves
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 (8-ounces) chicken breasts cut each in half horizontally
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 bacon strips
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- In a small heavy-bottomed pan, add palm sugar over medium-low heat and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until caramelized, stirring continuously.
- Add the basil, fish sauce and water and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and transfer the sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and black pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces in the sugar mixture and coat generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 4-6 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 365 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Wrap each chicken piece with 3 bacon strips.
- Coat each piece slightly with honey.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken pieces into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken pieces once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken pieces from Air Fryer and serve.