The air fryer bacon-wrapped chicken is one of the most delicious dishes I have ever encountered.
The super delicious taste of chicken with the blend of spicy and saucy ingredients is just so flavorful.
The seasoning over it and its juicy texture make it a unique dish for dinner. Even the thought of it excites me.
How Long Does Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Take Inside an Air Fryer?
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken takes 35 minutes to cook. However, it would help if you preheated the air fryer at a low temperature before exposing bacon to it.
Is It Safe to Cook Bacon Inside an Air Fryer?
Yes, you can cook bacon inside an air fryer safely. The softness of bacon makes it fragile. However, heat it at a low temperature. In this way, bacon does not burn.
Cooking bacon at a high temperature inside an air fryer will cause trouble. It may result in smoke, and the bacon might burn. Hence, make sure to keep the temperature low.
Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Good for Health?
Air fryer bacon-wrapped chicken is good for health. It does not contain too many calories. Moreover, this dish is cooked well in the air fryer. The calories of air fryer bacon-wrapped chicken are estimated to be 459 calories. Therefore, it is better to cook Bacon Wrapped Chicken in an air fryer than in an oven.
How Can an Air Fryer Be Beneficial To Cook Bacon?
An air fryer is very beneficial for cooking bacon. As oil is not suitable for our health, air fryers help to reduce its use. Bacon can be cooked by using less oil in an air fryer. Moreover, it cooks chicken well and keeps it juicy as well. Hence, cooking bacon-wrapped chicken in an air fryer is better than in an oven.
More Chicken Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Chicken
- 1 tbsp pallm sugar
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 (8-ounce) chicken breasts cut each breast in half horizontally
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 strips bacon
- 1 ½ tsp honey
- In a small heavy-bottomed pan, add palm sugar over medium-low heat and cook for about 2-3 minutes or until caramelized, stirring continuously.
- Add the basil, fish sauce and water and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and transfer the sugar mixture into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and black pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces in sugar mixture and coat generously.
- Refrigerate to marinate for about 4-6 hours.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 365 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Wrap each chicken piece with 3 bacon strips.
- Then coat each piece with honey.
- After preheating, arrange the chicken piece into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 20 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the chicken piece once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the chicken piece from Air Fryer and serve.