Enjoy restaurant-quality food while sitting comfortably at your bed, sofa, or dining table with these delicious air fryer bacon-wrapped filets.
These tasty beef cuts are not only easy to cook but can also cost a fraction of what is mainly charged by a restaurant, making them ideal for entertaining guests, date night, or celebrating a special occasion.
Why Should You Make Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon in an Air Fryer?
Since I have started using my air fryer, I have enjoyed cooking my favorite foods without heating my kitchen or smoking out the house with my grill pan. Using an air fryer, you can quickly cook these bacon-wrapped fillet mignons with utter perfection. You should try an air-fried filet if you haven’t before! It beautifully sears the outside of the fillet with delicious-looking pink inside without overcooking it.
Bacon is the essential ingredient in this recipe, and what better way to cook bacon than in an air fryer? The bacon is crucial in keeping the steak juicy and full of flavor as it cooks up.
What is Filet Mignon Wrapped in the Bacon?
A popular meal created with bacon and beef steak is called bacon-wrapped fillet mignon. It is made basically by wrapping the meat with the bacon and then cooking it.
This delicious combination of beefsteak and bacon results in a tasty meal that you can serve on any occasion, especially holidays. It is an easy-to-cook and a great Thanksgiving or Christmas recipe that impresses everyone.
What’s the Point of Wrapping the fillet in Bacon?
There are various reasons why you should cook a bacon-wrapped fillet in the first place. For some people, it is a matter of taste and flavor, while others may cook it like this for the sake of tradition. One common saying by all cooks is that bacon makes everything better!
Bacon adds a lot of taste and distinct flavor to the fillet. It is always a plus point to have an extra slice of bacon, and here, you are not only getting that slice but also tasting the enhanced flavor of the fillet due to it. The grease from cooking up the bacon keeps the fillet juicy, tender, moist, and flavorful.
More Beef Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
- 2 bacon slices To have an evenly cooked and tender fillet, make sure the meat is at room temperature before you start.
- 2 (6-ounce) filet mignon steaks For juicier slices of fillet, wait for a few minutes (around 5minutes) after the fillet is cooked as it results in allowing the juice to get to the middle.
- as required salt and ground black pepper It is better to use a meat thermometer for accurately checking the fillet’s internal temperature, which varies depending on your choice of how raw you want it.
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- Wrap 1 bacon slice around each mignon steak and secure with a toothpick.
- Season the steak evenly with salt and black pepper.
- Then coat each steak with avocado oil.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 375 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the steaks into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 15 minutes.
- While cooking, flip the steaks once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the steaks from Air Fryer and serve.
Leave a Reply