Air Fryer bacon is one of everyone’s favorite foods, like Air Fryer Chicken Wings, since it cooks quicker.
In addition, they turn out extra fresh and crispy with practically no additional oil.
Air fryer bacon is super tasty, smells of heaven, and is easy to cook, which requires only a little effort. It can get ready in less than 10 mins. The air fryer bacon is beyond a shadow of a doubt the best bacon I’ve ever cooked.
Which Recipes Give The Best Flavor With An Air Fryer Bacon?
The air fryer bacon gives the delicious flavor alone, but you will get the world’s best flavor if you serve some of the dishes with air fryer bacon.
Those dishes are following:
- Cobb salad
- Irish potato leek soup
- Chicken corn chowder
- Egg muffins
- Banana bread
- Breakfast veggie scramble
- Breakfast casserole
- Whole wheat pumpkin spice muffins Instant
- Pot hard-boiled eggs
- Blueberry oat muffins
- Strawberry muffins
- Irish corned beef hash
- Double chocolate mocha muffins
- Pumpkin spice bread
Why Should You Use An Air Fryer For Cooking Bacon?
Cooking time is shorter in an air fryer than if you fry your bacon in the microwave and oven. In an air fryer, you will get the crispy bacon without excessive oil and burnt texture.
What Bacon Should I Buy to Cook in an Air Fryer?
You may use any bacon, whether thick, thin, or medium. So buy your favorite bacon, and let’s enjoy the taste of it.
Is Air Fryer Bacon A Healthy Food For Me?
Yes, bacon provides an essential nutrient like a good source of animal nutrients, minerals, and vitamins B. It improves cardiac health and helps to maintain electrolyte balance. But despite many benefits, excessiveness can create different problems as well. So the critical point that you should keep in your mind is moderation.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Bacon
- cooking spray
- 4 bacon slices thick-cut
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 350 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the bacon slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10-12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bacon slices from Air Fryer and place onto a paper towel-lined plate to drain before serving.