Pancakes on weekends are a usual thing at our place.
But since we have tried pumpkin pancakes, they have become our fall morning’s special treat.
Previously, it took me a lot of time to make the batter and then to fry pancakes one by one.
But now the issue is resolved, all thanks to the air fryer pumpkin pancakes.
Oh, yes! Pancakes in an air fryer are possible. And the better news is they take less than 30 min to get ready and be served.
Hey, don’t forget to pour some butter or whipped cream on top of pancakes besides maple syrup.
How Much Longer It Takes to Prepare Pumpkin Pancakes in an Air Fryer?
The time will vary depending on the thickness of the pancakes and the power of your air fryer. That’s Why it’s best to check the timer at 3-minute intervals constantly.
Can You Air Fry Frozen Pumpkin Pancakes?
Cooking frozen pancakes in an air fryer is like a walk in the park. Just grab the frozen pancakes, unwrap and place them in the fryer. To get them tender and heated through, air fry them at 330°F/165°C for 4-5 minutes. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes if you want them crispy.
Can You Reheat Pancakes in An Air Fryer?
Oh, definitely! You can reheat pancakes in an air fryer. I recommend starting at 320 degrees F for around 2 minutes while reheating pancakes in the air fryer.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1½ tbsp pumpkin filling A Quick Tip: Air frying pancakes in an air fryer oven is better than in an air fryer bucket. But both will do if you place the pancakes smartly.
- ½ square puff pastry A Quick Tip: The air fryer griddle pan can be used to make pancakes. It makes controlling and cleaning pancakes and eggs so much easier.
- 1 small egg beaten
- Roll out a puff pastry square and layer it with pumpkin pie filling, leaving about ¼-inch space around the edges.
- Cut it up into 4 equal-sized square pieces and coat the edges with beaten egg.
- Arrange the squares into a greased pizza pan.⅓
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pizza pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pizza pan from Air Fryer and serve warm.
More Breakfast Recipes