Are you feeling hungry and looking for cheesy snacks? No worries!
Whether you need an appetizer or a quick snack, the Air Fryer Bagel Bites are your smart fix.
Frozen little bagels, pizza bagels, pizza bagel bites, mini pepperonis, or bagel bites, this is the perfect air fryer bagel bites recipe for you.
Why Make Bagels in The Air Fryer Rather Than the Microwave?
If you want your bagels not to lose the texture, the best way to make them is in the air fryer. The cheese slides off the bagel bite, and they become mushy if you prepare them in the microwave.
Is Air-Fried Food Better for You?
Food cooked in an air fryer is generally healthier than food cooked in a deep fryer. Air frying eliminates 70-80% of the calories while also reducing the long-term impacts of frying oil.
Aside from the meal being lower in calories and fat, the air fryer also saves you a lot of time in the kitchen!
How Many Flavors of Bagel Bites Are There?
Cheese & Pepperoni; Three Cheese; Cheese, Sausage & Pepperoni; Mozzarella Cheese; Supreme; Cheesy Garlic Bread; and Extreme Nacho are the six flavors offered for Bagel Bites.
Do I Need to Thaw the Bagel Bites Before Putting Them in the Air Fryer?
The bagel bites do not need to be thawed first. Remove them from the freezer, discard the wrapping, and set them in the air fryer that has been preheated
Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- 4 bagel bites frozen
- non stick cooking spray to grease the basket
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 380 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the bagel bites into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 5-7 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the bagel bites from Air Fryer and place onto a plate for about 1-2 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.