Are you trying to make some innovative appetizers, especially for those following a vegan diet?
To solve this problem, you must try this air fryer veggie kabobs recipe to make innovative and vegan appetizers for your guests waiting at the dining table for a delicious meal. This will be loved by both your vegan and non-vegan friends. And the best thing about them is that they can be prepared in almost half an hour.
Why Should You Use an Air Fryer for Making These Veggie Kabobs?
When making kabobs out of different vegetables, it will be hard for you to handle them during the frying process. You might get burned and some undercooked vegetables. But when you are using an air fryer to make them, all these risks are reduced to their minimum percentage. Moreover, you don’t need to care about the breaking of kebabs, as in the air fryer, they will remain in their original shape throughout the cooking process.
What Ingredients Are Required to Make These Veggie Kabobs Using Your Air Fryer?
It would be best if you had different types of vegetables to make these kabobs. The main ingredients required are carrots, beans, peas, garlic cloves, green chilies, peas, potatoes, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and different other spices of your choice. You can use different herbs like coriander leaves and fresh mint leaves to add flavors to these kabobs. You can also replace any of these vegetables with your favorite ones.
How to Treat All the Ingredients to Make these Air Fryer Veggie Kabobs?
First of all, you have to take all the vegetables, wash them and peel them off. Then you have to chop them perfectly so that they can mix perfectly and make a solid mixture for your kabobs. Always use boiled potatoes as your kabobs will not stick together if you use raw potatoes. Mix all the ingredients and give them the shape of kebabs.
More Appetizer Recipes
Air Fryer Veggie Kababs
- ¼ cup carrots peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup French beans
- ½ cup green beans
- 1 tsp ginger
- 3 cloves garlic peeled
- 3 green chilies
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 2 medium boiled potatoes mashed
- ½ tsp five spice powder
- as required salt
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a food processor, add carrot, beans,peas, ginger, garlic, mint, cheese and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
- Add potato, five-spice powder, salt and cornflour and mix until well blended.
- Divide the mixture into equal-sized small balls.
- Press each ball around a skewer in a sausage shape.
- Spray the skewers with cooking spray.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 390 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the skewers into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the skewers from Air Fryer and serve.