Tender, juicy pork & sausage meatballs prepared in the Air Fryer for a quick and straightforward appetizer!
The surface of these Air Fryer Pork & Sausage Meatballs is a little crunchy, and the inside is moist. It’s straightforward to make!
Pork & sausage meatballs cooked in the air fryer are flawlessly crunchy, soft, and juicy. The ideal is to make these meatballs ahead of time and store them in the freezer for future use.
Why Is This Recipe Effective?
These pork & sausage meatballs are created with primarily pantry goods and are prepared to roast in the air fryer after a quick mix and roll.
You can use ground turkey beef or put in a little Italian sausage to the blend to liven up the flavor.
Using an air fryer to cook meatballs results in a lovely coating while keeping the meatballs moist and soft on the inside.
Serve them with spaghetti and your favorite sauce in a meatball sub or baked potatoes and roasted vegetables for a quick dinner.
Is It Possible to Make Them in Advance?
Yes, you can prepare these pork meatballs ahead of time and store them in the freezer. Meal prep is a breeze with these meatballs! Prepare a batch and keep it in a sealed storage box for 3-4 days. Or fill a freezer-safe container with the meatballs and store them for a longer time.
When preparing frozen items, the cooking time must be raised to 14 minutes (roast for around 10 minutes, wobble a little, and then roast a little more for approx 4 minutes).
Essential Tips to Make Best Air-Fried Meatballs:
- As the cook times differ significantly in different air fryer brands, the suggested cook times have been provided a more extensive range than usual. Start examination at the initial time listed and make any necessary adjustments.
- Don’t over mix the meat mixture for soft and juicy meatballs. Also, lightly shape the meatballs when forming them; if the meat is compacted too much, the pork & sausage meatballs will be thick.
More Pork Recipes
Air Fryer Pork & Sausage Meatballs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp shallot minced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- ⅔ lb lean ground pork
- ⅓ lb bulk sausage
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- ¼ cup fresh parsley chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary chopped finely
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- to taste salt
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- In a medium non-stick frying pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat and sauté the shallot for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs and milk. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Then add the cooked shallot mixture and remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Make equal-sized balls from the mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the meatballs into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 11 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the meatballs from Air Fryer and serve.