If your children are tired of eating the same potato chips again and again and demanding something innovative in this field, don’t worry, as this air fryer beet chips recipe is here to help you in this regard.
With this recipe, you can make innovative and crispy chips using beet. And the best thing about these chips is that they can be made within 25 minutes, soon after your children’s demand.
Why Should You Use an Air Fryer to Make Beet Chips Instead of Frying Them in a Pan?
When you try to fry any chips in a pan full of hot oil, you end up with a lot of oil retained in the chips, which is not suitable for your children’s health. Moreover, this will also end up in soggy chips, and you don’t like to eat them as they give the feeling of being stale. On the other hand, making them in an air fryer will help you make crispy and perfectly spiced chips.
What Treatment Should be Given to Beets for Making Beet Chips in an Air Fryer?
First, take your beetroots and wash them to remove any debris. Then dry them and cut them into thin slices. After that, please put them in a bowl and add olive oil, smoked paprika, and salt. Then mix them well using your hands to coat them well with e spices. You can add many other spices of your choice as well.
Tips to Make Perfect Beet Chips Using Your Air Fryer
- Your chips must be evenly sliced. If you are not good at using knives, you can easily cut them using a cutter. Here you can adjust the thickness of your slices as well.
- Make sure to preheat the air fryer for at least five minutes to get the perfect crispiness.
More Snack Recipes
- Air Fryer Blooming Onion
- Air Fryer Falafel
- Air Fryer Fried Pickles
Air Fryer Beet ChipsThe absolute best recipe of beet chips you will try again and again…
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 medium beetroots peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 325 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients and toss to coat well.
- After preheating, arrange the beet slices into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 12-5 minutes.
- While cooking, shake the basket once halfway through.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the beet chips from Air Fryer and serve.
NutritionCalories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 282mgPotassium: 370mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 78IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 18mgIron: 1mgTried this recipe?Please rate the recipe and leave a comment below 🙂