Pickles offer a variety of energizing snacks, but the fried pickles are out of the box. Fried pickles refresh your mood. You will love to devour this mouth-watering pickled snack.
Fried Pickles are crispy and flavorful. The Italian seasoning on these fried pickles makes the best combination with parmesan cheese coating.
Air Fryer saves a lot of your time when you air fry fried pickles. It can cook fried pickles in 10 minutes only.
What Ingredients Do I Need to Make Fried Pickles Inside an Air Fryer?
The air fryer uses only a few ingredients to make fried pickles. You need dill pickles slices, parmesan cheese, all-purpose flour, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, and an egg to make your crispy, tasty, and flavorsome fried pickles inside an air fryer.
How Many Coatings Do Pickles Need to Get Fried?
To make fried pickles, you need to coat pickles three times.
- First Coating: Coat pickles with all-purpose flour.
- Second Coating: After flour coating, coat pickles with egg mixture (made with egg and water.)
- Third Coating: After egg coating, coat pickles with breadcrumbs mixture (made with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning)
After these three coatings, your pickles are ready to go to the air fryer basket.
Can I Store Air Fryer Fried Pickles?
You can store air fryer fried pickles in an airtight container. However, it would be best if you reheat them before eating again. Reheating will help them gain crispness and freshness again. Make sure to cover fried pickles with a paper towel. It absorbs the moisture from your crispy pickles. Hence, they remain crisp and get even crispier when warmed up.
How Much Temperature and Time Does an Air Fryer Require to Make Fried Pickles?
The air fryer needs 400° F temperature and 8-10 minutes to air fry the pickles. At this temperature and time, your fried pickles will be ready.
More Snack Recipes
Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups dill pickle slices
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp water
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- With paper towels, pat dry the pickles.
- In a shallow bowl, place the flour.
- In the second shallow bowl, add the egg and water and beat lightly.
- In the third shallow bowl, add the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and Italian seasoning and mix well.
- Coat each pickle slice with the flour, then dip into egg mixture and finally coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket with cooking spray and then slide inside.
- Adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 400 °F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the pickle slice into the greased Air Fryer Basket in a single layer.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 8-10 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the pickle slice from Air Fryer and serve.