As any fast food is incomplete without ketchup, a breakfast table will be incomplete without any omelet.
Omelet and Breakfast are compulsory for each other. But wait a moment, have you ever tried to make an omelet using your air fryer? If not, try this air fryer bell pepper omelet recipe at least once.
After that, you will claim that this omelet is the best version you have ever tried.
What are the Ingredients Required to Make This Delicious Omelet for Your Breakfast?
All the ingredients required for this delicious Omelet are healthy and combined to make a healthier breakfast option for you. These ingredients are eggs, butter, milk, bell peppers, onions, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, and any other spices of your choice as well. Ensure that the onions and bell peppers are wholly chopped, and bell peppers have been seeded before chopping.
How to Prepare the Mixture for Making This Air Fryer Bell Pepper Omelet?
To make the mixture for this omelet, you first have to fry your bell peppers and onions in the pan. This is to remove their hardness so the texture of the omelet will not be ruined. Fry them in butter using a nonstick pan. Then take a bowl and crack your eggs in it. Add other ingredients to it except cheese. You can add cheese to this mixture or spread it over the mixture. Then beat it well using your electric beater and add bell peppers and onion in it as well. Then place it in a pan and arrange this pan in your air fryer’s basket.
How to Serve This Air Fryer Bell Pepper Omelet?
- You can serve it as it is straight from your air fryer. Don’t let it cool as it will ruin the taste and texture.
- You can serve it with any bread or raw as well.
- Ketchup or garlic sauce will make a perfect pair with this cheesy omelet.
More Breakfast Recipes
Air Fryer Bell Pepper Omelet
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 small onion sliced
- ½ green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ tsp milk
- as required salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese grated
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and cook the onion and bell pepper for about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt and black pepper and beat well.
- Add the cooked onion mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Place the zucchini mixture into a small baking pan.
- Slide the Air Fryer Basket inside and adjust the temperature of Air Fryer to 355°F to preheat for 5 minutes.
- After preheating, arrange the baking pan into the Air Fryer Basket.
- Slide the basket into Air Fryer and set the time for 6-8 minutes.
- After cooking time is finished, remove the baking pan from Air Fryer.
- Cut the omelet into 2 portions and serve hot.